Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress

OK, you get the point.  I'm telling ya, thank God for pinterest, or else I would show up to work wearing pajama pants everyday and a day old t-shirt.  I daily search for work outfit ideas.  Then I go to my closet and stare, and grab three things I never thought to pair, and Whoola! a cute outfit that disguises the insanity going on inside.

I have also finally learned how to style the short short hair that I'm now donning.

I'm excited to be busy, however, I feel like I have not been able to catch my breath.  When I do sit down and play video games on a "forced" break, I find myself feeling guilty.  Then I approach work again with the frazzled look of a cat that just got dunked in cold water.

This stress finally got the better of me this past weekend.  I caught the flu.  I mean the full blown flu with fever chills and all.  I took a bath to try to wash the ick away, and I had to call in the hubby to test the water for me.  I couldn't tell if the water was hot or cold.  I was sitting in a tub of undetectable temperature.  For all I knew, I could have been roasting off my patootie.  (yes I work with kids now, which is forcing me to clean up my language.....this blows)

Luckily with meds and amazing people at work to cover my classes, I was able to be on the mend.  Coming back from delirium I found even more work piled up for me to conquer.  One day at a time sista'. <---ok now that sounds stupid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My accomplice and I really loved reading this weblog post, I was just itching to know do you commerce featured posts? I'm always trying to find somebody to make trades with and merely thought I might ask.

Anonymous said...

There are thousands of blogs that requires comments on them. What is the intention of blog comments? Sent From Blackberry.

Anonymous said...

As a web site owner I think the material here is really magnificent. I appreciate it for your time. You must maintain it and keep it up forever! Excellent work.

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I think that everything posted made a lot of sense.
However, what about this? suppose you were to create a awesome
post title? I ain't saying your content isn't good.
, however suppose you added a headline to possibly grab folk's attention? I mean Untitled is a little plain. You should peek at Yahoo's front page and see how they create article titles to grab viewers interested.

You might add a video or a pic or two to grab readers excited
about what you've written. Just my opinion, it could make your website a little livelier.
Also see my web page :: monterrey