Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hair

I went and chopped off my hair.  Plus, colored it.  I spent the last five years growing out my hair and not coloring it.  I highlighted my hair this past summer, which made me yearn for blond hair again. Then, I decided to just go for the bob.

Man, when they handed me a foot long pony tail, I almost ran out of the salon.  I do have to give amazing props to Tony at Riley Salon.  He made sure that he took his time, and he looked at the photo I brought it ensure he got the styling correct.
The best part, he actually talked me through the styling.  It has been so long since I've had short hair, so I was nervous about styling.  Especially since I have never been good with hair styling.

I don't get how these women can make their hair do these amazing styles to their hair.  I have watch YouTube videos after YouTube videos, yet I still don't get it.  So when Tony explained each step to me as well as which products to use, I  felt at ease about the new cut.  Today will be the first time I will style and curl it on my own.....wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've just been searching for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the supply?
Feel free to surf my web site :: university of miami

Anonymous said...

As a web site owner I think the material here is really magnificent. I appreciate it for your time. You must maintain it and keep it up forever! Excellent work.