Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wedding anniversaries


The hubby and I just celebrated our 2nd Wedding anniversary.  We enjoyed a fun week of celebrating. On Tuesday, the actual day, we were able to watch the US beat Mexico at Brewhouse amongst friends.  It was very appropriate considering we meet at Brewhouse while watching soccer, so when the qualifier game fell on our date, what better way to celebrate!

Saturday was the romantic date night at Little Ally Steakhouse. Best steaks we have ever had; melts like butter in your mouth. 
The sweetest thing about anniversaries is sticking to the traditional anniversary gifts. 

It makes gift buying become creative and thoughtful.  It took me forever to find the fabric cuff links, but thanks to the Internet I was successful. I don't know how hubby found a pillow with part of our saying on it, but I love it.

Bonus gift: cotton candy ice cream! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you.))